Aloha Whistler’s Response to COVID-19
At Aloha Whistler Accommodations, we understand guests will be seeking reassurance that the inside of their holiday home will be just as enticing and welcoming as the outside environment here in our beautiful resort of Whistler BC.
In this time of heightened hygiene awareness, we want you to still come and holiday with confidence. Our dedicated workforce are working extra hard and are following new protocols to ensure our guests and staff stay safe.
Outlined below are some changes we have implemented to safely support you during your vacation.
Aloha’s Personal Touch
We are a family owned business and have a great team of Whistler ‘locals’ on board. Together, we pride ourselves on the exceptional level of service we provide to our owners and guests, and we love to add that personal touch too.
We will remain committed to providing our usual 24 hours assistance. We will respect social distancing and are already well equipped to offer our services remotely.
Contactless Check In
Whilst we would love to meet you on arrival in the resort, and during your stay, all of our communication is now offered through email and phone. Contactless check in will allow you to head straight to your vacation home. Property information, address and access codes will be emailed to you on your day of arrival. Check in is guaranteed for 5pm.
For a full list of services we offer, reach out to our Concierge at email@example.com These include:
- Grocery and liquor delivery to your home,
- Complimentary high speed Internet and cable services,
- Extensive knowledge from our team all locally based in Whistler.
Each Aloha property comes supplied with all-purpose cleaning products and equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, all purpose cleaning products, fresh cloths, vacuum and mop.
As we are currently unable to provide our mid stay cleaning services at this time, Aloha will be happy to supply you with an additional set of sheets, upon request. Note, all our homes come with washer and dryer facilities, making it easy to keep your home-from-home clean and fresh.
Hot Tub Cleaning
We only work with the best. Professional hot tub technicians will regularly service our hot tubs, during and post each stay to keep them clean for your enjoyment and relaxation, after a long day exploring Whistler.
Enhanced Housekeeping and Cleaning Protocols
Aloha Whistler only accepts the highest standards, and thus are partnered with an experienced housekeeping team. Over the last few months, we have worked together to create a new system of checks and processes to keep our homes safe. Here are a few steps we are taking:
- We are following all guidelines given by Worksafe BC as well as for the accommodations sector.
- There will be a minimum of 30 hours between each stay and we will not be offering any back to back bookings at this time. This gives us time to safely and efficiently sanitise and clean our homes between each guest.
- We will be doing additional sanitation of high touch areas, including door handles, light switches and hard surfaces.
- Homes will also be thoroughly aired out between stays.
- All linens and towels are professionally laundered at a high temperature offsite.
- We have always inspected our homes before each arrival, and will continue to do so.
We are aware from time to time guests require additional items. Don’t worry, we will operate a system where we can do doorstep drop-offs – so whilst you may not see us, we will still be looking after you just as much as ever.
Should there be any maintenance issues whilst a property is occupied, these will be safely attended to whilst you are out enjoying the resort.
It is our intention to make sure there is minimal impact on your Aloha holiday experience during this time.
While we may not be able to see you, our quality of service will still be there.