- Just 200 meters from the ski-in, ski-out trail to Blackcomb Mountain, a short distance from Whistler Village and the Upper Village.
- Easy walk down the ski run to either Whistler Village or the Upper Village.
- Located on a public bus route, perfect for brining you back up to the complex. $2.50 per ride.
- Perfect for extended families or groups of friends.
- Bright, open concept living, kitchen, and dining area with vaulted wood ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and heated flooring.
- Cozy wood-burning fireplace in the living room.
- Granite countertops and a breakfast bar in the kitchen.
- Spacious balcony with a BBQ, fire pit, and panoramic views.
- Covered deck with private hot tub and seating area access from the lower level.
- Irish-themed bar with built-in beer taps, full server kitchen, pinball machine, dartboard, karaoke machine, sunken den with two TV's, and a powder room for family entertainment.
- In suite washer & dryer.
Head upstairs to the primary bedroom, offering a king bed and en-suite bathroom with in-floor heating, a large soaker tub, overhead rain shower and double vanity. On this level you will also find the 2nd bedroom featuring a tri-bunk (single over double) and an en-suite powder room.
On the lower level, you have 3 additional bedrooms. The 3rd bedroom features a king or two twin beds and a private en-suite bathroom with in-floor heating and a shower. The 4th and 5th bedroom also offer a king or two twin beds. You will also find a shared bathroom on this level offering in-floor heating and a shower.
Please note, a 1-night deposit is due at time of booking, with remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
For credit card payments, a 3.5% processing fee is automatically applied to all payments.
To discuss alternate payment methods, please reach out to us here at Aloha Whistler Accommodations. All payments are non-refundable once processed.