Thanks for your business and we hope you enjoy your stay in our property!
CHECK IN & OUT
- Check-In is at 5:00 PM.
- Check-Out is at 10:00 AM.
- Your personal information, along with all deposits & payments for accommodation are kept secure and confidential. Your personal information is never sold or distributed to third party companies.
- Your credit card statement will show the charge as coming from Aloha Whistler Accommodations.
PAYMENT, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- A pre-authorization payment will be taken as a security deposit upon arrival.
- A one night’s room deposit is charged at the time of reservation.
- Full payment is automatically charged 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Full payment is charged immediately for all reservations made within 30 days of the expected arrival date.
- Cancellations outside of 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellations within 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit the full amount.
- Once full payment is taken, no refunds are given if all or any part of the reservation is cancelled, either before the arrival date or during the stay.
- Power/ weather related cancellation: Aloha Whistler Accommodations does not issue refunds due to acts of nature
such as: weather, road conditions, snow conditions, power outages or forest fires.
- No shows are regarded as a cancellation.
- A credit card fee of 3.5% applies. Contact us to discuss alternate payment methods.
- There is no daily housekeeping included in your stay. Extra housekeeping can be requested for an additional fee.
- Aloha Whistler Accommodations provides a clean property upon arrival. Additional cleaning fees may apply if excessive cleaning is needed following the guest’s departure.
- Each unit is privately owned and subject to availability. Due to unforeseen circumstances, should the reserved unit no longer be available for rental, Aloha Whistler Accommodations reserves the right to relocate the guests to another unit of equivalent or superior quality.
- Although they are serviced regularly, Aloha Whistler Accommodations cannot guarantee against over-use or mechanical failure of hot tubs. Please report any equipment that is not operating properly, and Aloha will make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
- No refund shall be given for any issues that arise regarding usage of cable/internet/satellite service. These services are provided as a convenience only and are not integral to this agreement. Guests will be responsible for any pay-per-charge charges made during their stay.
CHECK IN LOCATION
- Aloha Whistler Accommodations will contact you prior to your Whistler arrival with check-in information and unit details.
- When you are driving up to Whistler, please contact Aloha Whistler from the town of Squamish (45 minutes south of Whistler), so that an Aloha Whistler representative can meet you at your unit, or give you your door codes to get in.
- If you are arriving by shuttle, you still must contact Aloha Whistler from Squamish to inform you of your door code. Please call toll free at 1-888-938-9998.
- Late check-ins must be pre-arranged in advance to arrival date by calling Aloha’s above toll-free number, if you call outside office hours, listen to the message and call the after-hours emergency number provided.
MINIMUM AGE RESTRICTION
- Everyone in the group must be over the age of 25 years to book (or accompanied by parent or guardian).
- Clients may be asked to provide identification when checking in to ensure that they meet the age requirement. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, and the party will not be permitted to check in and/or the party will be required to vacate the property. All additional charges and payment will be the responsibility of the client should they need to move to another property.
- Smoking of any kind (including but not limited to tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes, and vaporizers) is prohibited on the private and common property which includes but not limited to, grass and landscaped areas between and behind all units, inside properties, decks and patio areas, driveways, parking areas, electrical and mechanical rooms and is subject to fines.
- Throwing any smoking material onto private or common property is prohibited and is subject to fines.
- If there is any tobacco smell in the property after your departure, you will be charged a cleaning fee. Oil lamps and incense are not permitted due to the long-lasting odor. If these policies are violated, there will be a charge for excessive cleaning.
- Select Aloha Whistler Accommodations properties are pet friendly and permit one dog.
- A pet fee of $50 CAD plus taxes is incurred for any reservations with a pet.
- Pets to be confirmed on reservation prior to arrival.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- Visa, MasterCard, Amex, e-Transfers, Wire Transfers, & Wise.
- A credit card fee of 3.5% applies to all credit card payments.
- Parking for at least one assigned vehicle is complimentary at all units, except for The Aspens #428.
- During winter, snow removal from the driveway is provided automatically. But during severe storms, please be patient with the drivers as they are doing all they can to keep up with accumulation. Do not park in the street! Your car will get a ticket and/or be towed! From October 1 to March 31, passenger vehicles travelling along Highway 99 require winter tires with the three-peaked mountain and snowflake symbol or the M + S (mud and snow symbol) with at least 3.5 mm of tread.
- Guests may ship packages directly to the home that they are staying in using FedEx or UPS while in-house, however we cannot guarantee delivery or security of the package. It is recommended to have these packages held at the local UPS store for guest pickup. This will be up to the shipping client and the shipping receiver to arrange. Do not send items via Canada Post as not all homes have access to a mailbox. We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or delayed deliveries. Returning late deliveries after a guest has left will incur an additional fee, plus the cost of shipping.
- Whistler Municipality has a noise bylaw in effect, which results in quiet hours between the hours of 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM daily. This bylaw is strictly upheld in all Aloha Whistler properties. Violations to the noise bylaw may result in
- Our rentals are in residential areas and may NOT be used for weddings, receptions, parties, or large gatherings. Any disruptive events could result in the eviction and forfeiture of the entire rental amount and security deposit.
- Most rentals are not equipped with air conditioning. If so equipped, and if not regulated otherwise, the guest agrees that air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees Fahrenheit, and heat shall not be set above 78 degrees Fahrenheit. Windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. There are no refunds for lack of, or malfunctioning HVAC units.
- No refund shall be given for devices, outages, content, or lack of content or personal preferences regarding cable/internet/satellite service. Services are provided as a convenience only and are not integral to this agreement. No refund shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences regarding service. Guests will be responsible for any pay-per-charge charges made during their stay.
- We cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control. This includes excessive noise from construction or public/private events, wildfire/smoke, weather related interruptions, road closures, lack of snow, frozen pipes, interruption of services and utilities or unexpected appliance breakdown. Properties that are listed as Ski-in/ Ski -out, Ski Access, Walk to ski, and the ski accessible homes are subject to weather and we cannot be held responsible weather/snow conditions that make these homes ski accessible.