The Core is your one stop Whistler gym for physicaltraining.
Building the skills necessary to get the most out your skiing,rock climbing or mountain biking vacation.
It also provides excellent activities for your kids; so they canhave a blast while you’re out on the mountain, well, having ablast!
Where else could you find all the following provided by onefacility?
There is no other gym in Whistler like The Core.
- Weight training to build your strength and muscle tone
- Cardio machines to stretch your endurance
- Ashtanga vinyasa power yoga sessions to stretch and tonemuscles and improve pulmonary function
- 5500 square-foot indoor rock climbing wall with a BoulderingZone with hundreds of holds for intermediate to advancedclimbers
- Introduction to Climbing Courses including belaying, routefinding skills, rope management, and basic movement technique
- Advanced Outdoor Courses that guide experienced climbers to thetop of the Squamish Chief
- Beginners’ Outdoor Courses teaching novice climbers aboutlaybacks, cracks, slabs, dihedrals, and introducing them to some ofthe less demanding multi-pitch climbs
- Basic Rescue Courses to prepare you to assist other climbers introuble
- Test of Metal Spin Classes to get ready for the Test of Metalmountain bike race
- Geocaching Whistler Fun Tour – a GPS hunt for hidden geocachesfocusing on Whistler’s history & ecosystem
- Geocaching Whistler Action Tour- a GPS hunt over challengingterrain
- Women Only climbing sessions for the perfect girls’ dayout
- Equipment rentals and retail sales
For The Young Ones | Whistler Children’sActivities
- Guided Climbing Sessions including belaying and coaching forchildren ages 4 and up
- Kids Climb and Dine – three hours of guided climbing forchildren 6 to 12, including climbing gear, a climbing guide, anddinner
- Kids’ birthday parties
- Rock Monkeys 4-hour adventure winter day camp, featuring indoorrock climbing, and tubing at the Coca Cola Tube Park
- Rock Solid’ Two Day Camp on the outdoor wall at the base ofBlackcomb, including fireman’s rope, suspension ladder, flying foxzip line, a high ropes course and for the daring, the famed leap offaith
Only The Core offers so much convenience and expertise under oneroof.
Photo by Steve Rogers
Want To Save Money? Whistler Vacation PackagesAvailable
If you’re looking to book your next Whistlervacation accommodations packaged with any one of more Whistleractivities, don’t hesitate to contact one our in-resort vacationspecialists.
Save money and valuable time by booking your next Whistlerreservations with us.